CORONAVIRUS USEFUL INFORMATION LINKS
Your Guide to Credible Health Information Online
When we come across an outbreak such as the Coronavirus, there are numerous websites that provide credible, reliable and current information.
Below are some of the best organisations that provide the most reliable and up to date Public Health information you can rely on:
Social Media Coronavirus Fast Links
Here are the links to some of the most credible sources of Coronavirus information pages on Facebook.
Here are the links to some of the most credible sources of Coronavirus information feeds on Twitter
Social Media Guidance during Coronavirus
In this time of fear, uncertainty and anxiety due to Coronavirus, it is important that we safely look after our mental health as much as our physical health. Here are some social media tips to help maintain this healthy mental balance as we live through this pandemic.
Social Media Dos and Dont’s
- Think before you post, Think before you reply, Think before you share
- Don’t believe everything you read – Check and Stick to Credible Sources
- Be aware of your power to influence and affect others
- Be Caring, be Kind, be Supportive #Kindness
- Staying connected on social media helps people feel less isolated
- It’s ok to mute accounts or take a break from social media, if it’s stressing you
- If a post makes you sad or angry, then double check the source
The official UK Government website with latest up-to-date information on the Coronavirus and how it affects our daily lives
Centers for Disease Control and Protection
Centers for Disease Control and Protection, part of U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, is a leading organisation protecting the public’s health for over 70 years.
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control is an EU agency aimed at strengthening Europe’s defences against infectious diseases.